Supplying files for us to create designs/artworks
- Supply any logos or related assets as vector files – PDF, EPS or AI formats.
- All images supplied must be a high resolution file at 300dpi, to ensure no noise or pixilation during print.
- All fonts and text must be outlined.
Supplying print ready artwork
- Create artwork in Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw.
- Set artwork dimensions to 1/10 scale (10m = 1m)
- No bleed or trim marks
- All colours to be set to CMYK (RGB or spot colours are no accepted. We run 4 colour process printers)
- All images should be embedded into artwork as CYMK TIF files at a minimum of 300dpi and maximum of 450dpi.
- All text and fonts are to be converted into paths or outlined
- All vector logos are to be pasted into artwork. JPEG logo files are not accepted.
- Avoid using complex or multiple effects on text or graphics. If effects are used, ‘flatten layers’ before saving the PDF.
- All artwork should be saved and supplied as an editable PDF at a minimum of 300dpi if images are included, ensure all text is converted to outlines.